Welcome to Faresalteeb.com.
Fares Al Tayyeb Aloes Trading Est, located in the Emirate of Dubai – United Arab Emirates, affiliated with Fares Al Tayyib.com, which serves as an electronic platform for selling products of “perfumes, perfumes, ouds, ouds and accessories” Your visit or use of the site or any of the services, applications or programs affiliated with it are subject to this usage agreement, and this agreement explains the terms and conditions that you accept using your website or any of our services, and this agreement represents the full contract between you and the “Fares Al-Tayyib.com” site.
First: the basic interpretative provisions.
Second: The legal nature of the services of Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
Third: The legal nature of the agreement to use “Fars Al-Tayyib.com”.
Fourth: Legal approval and eligibility.
Fifth: Using the site.
Eighth: Electronic communications.
Ninth: Intellectual Property Rights.
Tenth: terms and conditions for content and information.
Eleventh: Liability and limits of legal liability.
Twelfth: General Terms and Conditions.
The Preface is an integral part of this agreement that is read and interpreted with it.
First: the basic interpretative provisions
In this Agreement, and unless the context otherwise requires, the terms have the following meanings:
“Fares Al-Tayyib”, “Fares Al-Tayyib.com”, “The Site”, “We” or “The Conscience of the Talker”: All of them refer to the Fares Al-Tayyib Oud Trading Establishment, based in Dubai – United Arab Emirates, as well as the website Faresalteeb.com.
“User”, “you” or “conscience of the addressee”: all refer to every person who visits, uses, or registers with the site, whether it is a seller, buyer or otherwise.
The “Agreement” refers to this document and the terms and conditions it contains.
“Annexes to the agreement” is represented in all service descriptions that are published on the main page of the site or sub-pages, as well as all policies and contracts that supplement this agreement, which is an integral part of it.
“Seller”: Refers to every person who registers on the site and offers their products to sell on the Fares Al-Tayyib.com website.
“Buyer”: Refers to every person who places an order for any of the products offered by sellers via Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
“Products”: Refers to perfumes, perfumes, ouds, ouds, accessories, and other products offered for sale by sellers through Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
“Order”: refers to every request made by the buyer to purchase any of the vendor’s products through Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
“Shipping company”: Refers to the shipping company that ships and delivers products on the site to the location specified by the buyer.
Second: The legal nature of the services of “Fars Al-Tayyib.com”
(1) The “Fares El Tayeb” website operates as an online platform for selling perfumes, ouds, ouds, and accessories, as it offers products through the site, and allows buyers the freedom to shop on the site and buy products and deliver them to them through shipping companies.
(2) “Fares El Tayeb” is not an internet service provider, nor a housing provider, nor an informational content provider, but an online platform for selling perfume, oud, oud and accessories.
(3) You know and agree to exempt “Fars Al-Tayyib” website from any responsibility incurred by any third party.
Third: The legal nature of the agreement to use “Fars Al-Tayyib.com”
(1) This agreement and its annexes are the complete and final agreement between the “Fares El Tayeb” website on the one hand, the seller and the buyer, and any person who visits or uses the site or uses any of its features or features on the other hand.
(2) This agreement is a valid contract, complete with legal terms and conditions, in force against the parties to this agreement, and its provisions and obligations are binding on all of them, and no one may dissolve it or terminate it as long as it produces its legal effects.
(3) The site and the user acknowledge that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between them, and that they have not relied on any assurances, whether oral or written, to agree to this agreement other than the provisions outlined therein.
(4) The user acknowledges that, according to his agreement to conclude this agreement, he will not rely or rely on any other pledges, guarantees, or assurances by or on behalf of Fares Al-Tayyib.com, except as provided in this agreement.
(5) A description of the services and sub-pages of the website prepared by the “Fares Al-Tayyib” website is an integral part of this agreement.
(6) Contracts complementary to this agreement are an integral part of it, and the terms and conditions that apply to this agreement apply to them, and they are bound by this agreement, whether they exist or not.
(7) The amendments to this agreement have the same provision and legal effect as this agreement.
Fourth: Legal approval and eligibility
You acknowledge as a user that you have the necessary legal capacity to enter into and agree to this agreement, that you have full unrestricted legal powers to agree to this agreement, and that you know and acknowledge the following:
(1) Eligibility to visit the site: To visit this site, you must be at least 18 years old, or visit the site under the supervision of one of your parents or legal guardian.
(2) Eligibility for membership:
• You must be 18 years old to be a member of the site.
• If you are under the age of 18, you can use the Fares Al-Tayyib.com services only under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
• Without prejudice to any other rights of Fars Al-Tayyib.com under this agreement or law, Fars Al-Tayyib.com reserves the right to restrict your access to the site or cancel your membership if it considers at any time that you have not reached the age of 18 years.
(3) If you register as a commercial entity, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind that entity to this use agreement, and that you and the commercial entity you represent will be subject to all applicable laws related to electronic commerce via the Internet and other relevant laws.
(4) Digital signature:
• In the services that require registration: it is through your registration to obtain an account on the site, or by clicking to accept the terms of service when prompted to do so on the site, it is considered that you have implemented this agreement and other terms of service electronically, and it is considered effective against you from the date of registering your account or From the date of clicking to accept the terms of service.
• In services that do not require registration: Your use of these services is your agreement to the terms and conditions stipulated in this document, and it is legally binding from the date of this use with all these terms and conditions.
(5) It is prohibited for natural persons and commercial entities to register more than one membership on the site without obtaining the express approval of Fares Al-Tayyib.com.
Fifth: Using the site
Use of Fares Al-Tayyeb.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
(1) Some Fares Al-Tayyib.com services may require your use of your account on the site, and you may be required to log into the account and have a valid payment method associated with this account.
(2) You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and determining the persons who are allowed access to your account, and you agree to assume responsibility for all activities related to your account or password.
(3) You are committed to checking accuracy when entering the information required to enter it on the site and be responsible for periodically reviewing that information for the purpose of correcting, modifying or renewing it whenever you have new information on it, provided that you keep all the data and documents that indicate that.
(4) You acknowledge that all the information you provided to Fares Al-Tayyib.com from qualifications, documents, knowledge, expertise and other things that you provided with the registration application are completely correct, with Fares Al-Tayyeb.com retaining the right to terminate this agreement without prior notice in the event that it is proven incorrect.
(5) You agree that in the event of any account breach or unlawful use of it, you will notify Fars Al-Tayyib.com immediately.
(6) In all cases, Faris Al-Tayyib.com shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, dependency, loss of profits, goodwill or damage of any kind, as a result of the disclosure of your username and / or password.
(7) You may not use another person’s account at any time without obtaining explicit consent from the account owner and from Fares Al-Tayyib.com.
(8) You are responsible for maintaining the use of Fares Al-Tayyib.com with all seriousness and credibility and are obligated to compensate for any losses or damages that may be caused to the site as a result of any illegal use, or as a result of any authorized or unauthorized use of your account by you or by any other person. Obtain the keys to access your account on the site, whether it is to perform services and others, using your username and password.
(9) All information that you disclose must be true, up-to-date, correct, expressive to you and agree with what is required in the registration form at Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
(10) You acknowledge that you will treat any other member’s information, which was provided to you by Faris Al-Tayyib.com or any other user as confidential.
(11) You acknowledge that you will permanently update your registration information, so that it is always accurate, correct, synchronous and complete.
(12) If you provided incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or incomplete information, or if Faris Al-Tayyib.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that this information is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, incomplete, or inconsistent with the usage agreement These, and without prejudice to any other rights under this agreement or law, Fares Al-Tayyib.com will suspend or cancel the membership.
(13) We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have not been confirmed or inactive for a long time.
(14) The user is obligated to notify Fars Al-Tayyib.com when detecting any illegal use of the site.
(15) The user is obligated to observe all orders and instructions issued to him by Fares Al-Tayyib.com
(1) You agree that we may use personal information about you as well as disclose it for the purpose of providing you with a service or to improve the level of a service.
(3) You are solely responsible for all the information that you have sent or published, and we act as a channel through which the Internet passes through and publishes the information.
(4) You are working to maintain the privacy of the site with regard to contact information and contact, by avoiding disclosure of your contact information and addresses including phone numbers, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, anywhere in the site including forms, forum and display pages Products, via messages or e-mail.
(5) You agree to avoid using any means that would help in gathering information about other users, including their email addresses and other means of communication.
(6) You acknowledge that no personal information about users is disclosed or published, or that you use it in any way (in our view) that may violate their privacy, privacy and / or applicable laws.
(7) Fares Al-Tayyib.com takes (physical, organizational, and technological) standards to protect against unauthorized access to and preservation of your personal identity information, knowing that the Internet is not a secure and confidential means of your personal information and cannot be fully guaranteed.
(8) Faris Al-Tayyib.com has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other Internet pages connected to the site, or third parties claiming to represent you or represent others.
(10) You and your employees are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of the information related to the site, and refrain from disclosing any information related to the operation of the site to others, whether with or without consideration.
(11) Information and data may be collected automatically through the use of text files (cookies), which are small text files through which the basic information used by the Fares Al-Tayyb.com website is used in order to determine the frequent uses of the site, including, for example, no. Restriction, retrieve your name if it has already been entered. We may use this information to track behavior and collect aggregate data in order to improve the site, target ads and evaluate the overall effectiveness of such ads.
(12) Fares Al-Tayyib.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, so you should review this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes.
(2) This license does not include the following:
• Resale or commercial use of any of the Fares Al-Tayyib.com services or their contents.
• Any collection or use of product listings, descriptions or prices.
Any sub use derived from this site or its contents.
• Any copies of the account information available for the benefit of others.
Any use of data mining or robots (or robots) or similar data collection and extraction tools.
(3) You may not reproduce, make an identical copy, copy, sell, resell or visit this site or any part of it or use it in a different way for the purposes of commercial or non-commercial exploitation without obtaining the express written consent of Fars Al-Tayyib. Com.
(4) You may not create a site frame, or use frameworks to include any trademark, logo, or other information that is privately owned by Fars Al-Tayyib.com (including images, text, page layout methods or their forms) without obtaining Express written approval from us.
(5) It is not permitted to use any descriptive signs or any other “hidden text” that takes advantage of the name Faris Al-Tayyib.com or its trademarks without our express written consent.
(6) You may not misuse Fares Al-Tayyib.com services.
(7) You may use Fars Al-Tayyib.com services as permitted by law.
(8) We give you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right that allows you to create a hyperlink that leads to the home page of Fares Al-Tayyib.com as long as this link does not depict the site or its products or services in a deceptive, false, or misleading manner or as a stop to its ability or insulting to it or not This is offensive material.
(9) You may not use the Fares Al-Tayyib.com logo or any other graphic or other trademark owned by Fares Al-Tayyib.com as part of the hyperlink without express written permission.
(11) All rights not expressly granted to you in
Eighth: Electronic communications
(1) When you use any of the services of the “Fares Al-Tayyib.com” website, or send an email to us, you are electronically connected with us.
(2) You agree to receive electronic communications from us, and we will communicate with you by email or mobile phone, as well as by posting notices on the site or through other Fares Al-Tayyib.com services.
(3) Approval of the use of electronic records: With regard to the conditions of service, you may have the right to obtain certain records from the “Fares Al Tayyib.com” or our affiliated companies, such as contracts, notices and communications in writing, and to facilitate your use of the website and the site services, you give us A license to provide these records to you electronically rather than in paper form;
(4) Based on the preceding paragraph, you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically fulfill all legal requirements as if these communications were in writing, and take their place in the production of their legal effects.
(5) During your registration process, Fares Al-Tayyib.com requires your consent to send us promotional e-mails to inform you of any changes, features, promotional activities or new products added to the site.
(6) If you decide at any time that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails, you can disable receiving these e-mails by clicking on the link below any e-mail or by writing to us via the site, but in this case we do not guarantee that you will receive information about services and products in a way Full.
(7) Any notices required to be communicated to “Fares Al-Tayyib.com” pursuant to this agreement must be sent by e-mail or messages on social media, to the e-mail address shown on the website pages or through our official pages on the social networking sites that are explained On the home page of the site.
Ninth: Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included or available within the services of Fars Al-Tayyib.com such as (texts, logos, images, graphics, sound recordings, button icons, digital content, re-downloaded materials, software and data collection) is owned by Fars Al-Tayyib.com or its content suppliers, and it is protected Under the laws of copyright in the United Arab Emirates and international copyright laws.
- Collecting all data included in the Fares Al-Tayyib.com service or making it available by any of the Fares Al-Tayyib.com services is the exclusive property of Fares Al-Tayyib.com and is protected by the copyright laws of the United Arab Emirates and international copyright laws as well as the international agreements in force , Such as the Berne Convention and the TRIPS Agreement.
- “Fars Al-Tayyib.com” and associated logos are trademarks and / or service marks of Fars Al-Tayyib.com. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used in or through Fares Al-Tayyib.com services are trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners.
- Pictures, logos, page headers, button icons, texts, and service names are trademarks and commercial designs of Fars Al Tayeb.com and its subsidiaries in the United Arab Emirates and other countries.
- It is prohibited to reproduce Fars Al-Tayyib.com’s trademarks or designs in any medium without our written permission.
- Fares Al-Tayyib.com trademarks and designs may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not affiliated with us, in any way that could undermine the value and reliability of Fares Al-Tayyib.com or its customers.
- All other trademarks that are not owned by Fars Al-Tayyib.com that appear in any of the “Fars Al-Tayyib.com Services” are the property of their owners who may be affiliated with or not affiliated with Fars Al-Tayyib.com, or associated with or are being sponsored by.
Tenth: terms and conditions for content and information
(1) The user is obligated to implement and provide appropriate controls for electronic protection of the site in accordance with the instructions of Fares Al-Tayyib.com to protect the information entered into the site during the license period
(2) Visitors can submit their suggestions, ideas, comments, questions and any other information provided that they do not contain illegal, offensive, or threatening or defamatory information, or constitute an attack on privacy, a violation or infringement of intellectual property rights, or otherwise harmful to the rights of others or provoking refusal and objection , And should not consist of programs that contain viruses or are part of a political campaign, advertising grooming, serial letters, mass mail, or a spam or spam email.
(3) You are prohibited from using an unreal email address, impersonating any person or other entity, or otherwise giving misleading information about the source of the message or any other content. Faris Al-Tayyib.com reserves the right to delete or amend this content, and this right cannot be interpreted as an obligation, so Fares Al-Tayyb.com is not obligated to review the content that is broadcast on the site regularly.
(4) When broadcasting any content or submitting your contributions to the site, you agree to grant Fares Al-Tayyib.com the right not to be exclusive and free of any expenses and the permanent and irrevocable in addition to waiving the right to use and reproduce and amend or perform or publish or translate or create works Derivative, distribute, display and produce your contributions to audiences all over the world in any media now known or to be developed later.
(5) Fares El-Tayeb.com grants the right to use the name you provide in connection with this content a
And that contribution.
(6) You acknowledge and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to the content that you broadcast or provide.
(7) You acknowledge and guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the content you provide on the Fares Al-Tayyib.com website.
(8) You acknowledge and warrant that the use of the content you provide does not violate this policy and will not cause harm to any person or facility and that you will indemnify Fars Al-Tayyib.com and all its subsidiaries for all claims that arise from the content you have provided.
(9) You undertake not to post information in our discretion that are false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, slanderous, or constitute an illegal, or annoying threat.
(10) You undertake not to post comments that are unrealistic in nature, questions or answers, including but not limited to publishing any racist comments, using obscene language, insulting another user, derogating from other cultures, or any other insulting comments or unsuitable.
(11) You undertake not to post obscene content or information including but not limited to pornography, or any content that we deem inappropriate.
(12) You undertake not to post any information or materials that violate the intellectual property rights of others, or violate other property rights, or the right to privacy.
(13) You undertake not to post content or information that, in our view, is political or content inconsistent with the public interest.
(14) You undertake not to post content or information that, in our view, constitutes a threat to national security.
(15) You undertake not to post information or content that is in our view a violation of cultures or religiously abusive in any way.
(16) You undertake not to post any information or content that does not comply with the general provisions of Islamic law, or that violates the rules, traditions, ethics and values.
(17) You pledge not to post content or information that is prepared or encouraged from our point of view to gamble.
(18) You undertake not to display products that you have no right to post or to include on the site.
(19) You undertake not to display counterfeit or stolen products.
(20) You pledge not to use unwanted keywords when offering your products for sale.
(21) You undertake not to distribute or advertise illegal or bulky communications, or a chain of hierarchies.
(22) You undertake not to distribute any harmful software such as viruses, Trojans, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that may harm the site, or the interests and property of the site’s users.
Eleventh: Liability and limits of legal liability
(1) The site is provided on the basis of its presentation “as is” and “according to its availability” without Fares Al-Tayyib.com providing any warranties or warranties of any kind, whether implicit or explicit, related to the use of this site or its content or the materials on it.
(2) You expressly agree that you use this site at your own risk.
(3) To the fullest extent permitted by law, Fares Al-Tayyib.com denies any responsibility that may arise from the use of this website, whether express or implied.
(4) Faris Al-Tayyib.com does not provide any guarantees that this website or its servers or e-mail sent from viruses or other harmful components are free, nor does Fares Al-Tayyab.com offer any guarantee, or that defects will be fixed, and that the site may It is not available from time to time due to repair, maintenance or development work, and you expressly agree that Faris Al-Tayyib.com is not obligated to provide technical support for the site.
(5) Faris Al-Tayyib.com is not legally responsible for losses or damages of any kind that arise from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, urgent, disciplinary and consequential damages.
(6) Fares Al-Tayyeb.com does not provide any warranty and does not bear any responsibility regarding the novelty, popularity, accuracy and quality of the information the user receives or accesses through the site.
(7) Fares Al-Tayyib.com does not provide any guarantee that the information requested by the user will be available from the website at all times, or that the service will be free of errors.
(8) The user is fully responsible for the use of information received or reached by the user through Faris Al-Tayyib.com, as Faris Al-Tayyib.com does not provide any data or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or approval of any content Or information, programs, texts, graphics, links or communications provided through the site, or that the operation of the site will be without error, without interruption, or free of charge.
(9) The user acknowledges that Faris Al-Tayyib.com is a service based on the Internet, and that although Fares Al-Tayyib.com has made every effort to keep information and keep it safe, it cannot guarantee that the information that the user receives or broadcasts during Use of the site is safe at all times. The nature of the Internet also requires that the site be subject to data corruption, interception, lack of availability or delay.
(10) Faris Al-Tayyib.com cannot confirm, and does not confirm, that every user of the website is actually the person claiming it.
(11) You agree not to use Fars Al-Tayyib.com or any service provided through the site in an unlawful, fraudulent or anti-social manner as appreciated by Fars Al-Tayyib.com, and you agree not to send an email or any message characterized by racial discrimination They contain insults, defamation, profanity, or obscene images, or they are generally of “bad taste”.
(12) You agree to indemnify Fars Al-Tayyib.com and disclaim its responsibility and defend it, its officials, agents, service providers and other partners and employees for and against all lawsuits and claims that may be raised or claimed by others for what arises from or because of your use of Fars Al-Tayyib.com or because of If you violate these terms and conditions or violate the rights of other users of Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
(13) Fars al-Tayyib.com may at any time modify, suspend or discontinue the services of the website without notifying you of this, just as Fars al-Tayyib.com may.
Stop using your website services if you violate these terms and conditions or if you misuse the services of Fars Al-Tayyib.com from our point of view, within the reasonable limits.
(14) Faris Al-Tayyb.com, its officials, agents, service providers, and other partners and employees will not be legally responsible towards you or any other party for any direct, indirect, consequential, emergency, special or any other cost arising out of or in connection with these Terms and conditions or by Fares Al-Tayyib.com.
(15) The user must protect Fares Al-Tayyib.com, its employees, representatives, agents, and the Faris Al-Tayyib Group of Companies, its employees, representatives, and agents, and pay them and compensate them for any losses resulting from any claim or claim related to the site, or the result of work or negligence by the user, his representatives, contractors, or His agents.
(17) You are responsible if you manipulate or attempt to tamper with the site in any way including the prices of any products or services on the site, either alone or with the help of another party or another user.
(18) You are responsible if you dodge and manipulate the site’s fee structure and billing process, or fees owned by Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
(19) You are responsible in the event that you take any action that would breach the confidentiality of the site’s information and data, or disclose or use any data or information for any reasons or actions not related to Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
(20) You are responsible if you transfer your account on the site and the username to another party without informing the site administration and agreeing to this procedure.
(21) You are responsible in the event of fabricating a claim on the site or causing total or partial loss to the services of Internet operators or any other suppliers.
(22) You are responsible in the event that you take any action that carries or may carry (in our view) huge unjustified burdens on our infrastructure and employment policy.
(23) You are responsible in the event of an intervention or an attempt to intervene to influence the workflow on the site.
(24) You are responsible if you try to take over another user’s account or make any fraud on the site or their user accounts and other domains of their own.
(25) You are responsible if you modify or distribute any content on the site or violate the sanctity of copyright or trademarks in any way.
(26) You are responsible if you violate any laws, provisions, regulations and guidelines for third parties’ rights, or any of our policies.
(27) Without prejudice to his other rights and legitimate means to recover his rights, Faris Al-Tayyib.com can stop or cancel your membership or access to the site at any time and without warning for any reason, without limitation, and can cancel this user agreement.
(28) You must comply with all applicable local and international laws and regulations regarding your use of the site.
(29) If you violate this agreement of use, Faris Al-Tayyib.com reserves the right to recover any amounts due to you, and any losses or damages caused by it. The site has the right to take legal measures or resort to the competent courts to file a criminal or civil case against you as the site deems appropriate.
(30) Faris Al-Tayyib.com excludes from its guarantees, terms and conditions any financial losses, defamation and any special damages arising from your misuse or inability to use the site, and the site does not bear any responsibilities or claims in such cases.
(31) You agree to exempt Fares Al-Tayyib.com from any liability regarding any dispute claim, costs, damages, or any direct or indirect loss to any party arising from an act committed by the users of the site, as well as a final waiver in accordance with the laws in force for Any claim in this regard.
(32) If you or others violate this Usage Agreement, Faris Al-Tayyib.com does not have to waive its right to take appropriate measures for such and other similar violations.
(33) Faris Al-Tayyib.com does not guarantee that he will take measures against all violations of this usage agreement.
Twelfth: General Terms and Conditions
- Taxes and fees
The user is obliged to pay any taxes, fees, or value of any violations, fines, compensation or expenses related to the use of Fares Al-Tayyib.com or resulting from his use of it, and Fares Al-Tayyib.com does not bear any of them.
- Transferring rights and obligations
(1) Fares Al-Tayyib.com has the right to transfer all its rights mentioned in this agreement to others without any objection from the user, and the user is obligated to implement all his obligations mentioned in this agreement before the assignee upon notification of the assignment, and the assignee has the right to take all legal measures before the user in the event His failure to implement his obligations.
(2) You may not assign your obligations and rights under this agreement, or pledge to manage your account on the site to a third party without obtaining written consent from Faris Al-Tayyib.com.
(1) The user shall abide by the changes and changes made by Fares Al-Tayyib.com to the applied policies, and he shall accept any amendments that Fares Al-Tayyib.com deems necessary.
(2) Fares Al-Tayyib.com may at any time make any modifications or improvements that it deems necessary on the site to increase its effectiveness, and the user shall abide by any directives or instructions provided by Fares Al-Tayyib.com to him in this regard.
(3) Fares Al-Tayyib.com may amend the expenses, fees and commissions at any time, and these amendments shall enter into force with immediate effect from the time they are modified and published on the site.
(4) No items of this Agreement may be changed, modified or replaced without the written consent of Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
(5) Fars Al-Tayyib.com may amend or update these terms and conditions for the use of Fars Al-Tayyib.com without sending you a notification.
(6) You agree to be bound by all additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you that relate to the use of other websites or services of Fars Al-Tayyib.com.
(7) Terms and conditions are incorporated
Compliance with this agreement and all its policies.
- Cancel the agreement
(1) The agreement is considered canceled on its own without the need for excuses or judicial action in any of the following cases:
• In the event that the user or one of his employees is found to be in breach of any of the above articles of this agreement, Faris Al-Tayyb.com may cancel the agreement, while preserving his right to claim compensation for the damages resulting from it.
• The user (seller or buyer) has not paid the agreed fees.
• assignment or sub-lease of the account without the consent of Fares Al-Tayyib.com.
• The user’s failure to fulfill any of the obligations stipulated in this agreement without taking serious measures to eliminate this breach, without detracting from the right of Faris Al-Tayyib.com to claim compensation if it has a place.
• Close or change its website, Fares Al-Tayyib.
(2) The site may resort according to the user agreement and according to the laws and regulations without prior warning and without assuming responsibility to determine your activity and remove your offers and write off lists of your products offered for sale, and warn other users about your activities, and the site may also resort to a temporary or permanent suspension, and the matter may go to withdraw Your membership or limiting or canceling your access to the site without harming his other rights and legitimate means to recover his rights in the event:
If Fars Al-Tayyib.com cannot document any of your information provided to it.
• If Fars Al-Tayyib.com decides that your activities may cause you or other users legal problems.
- Applicable law and the judiciary
(1) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force and in force within the United Arab Emirates.
(2) The judiciary within the United Arab Emirates shall be concerned with any dispute that may arise from the interpretation or implementation of the provisions of this Agreement.
(3) In the event that any provision of this agreement becomes unlawful, unlawful, or unenforceable, the legality and enforceability of other provisions will not be affected in any way by that provision.
(1) Any notices you wish to send to Fares Al-Tayyib.com must be sent via email.
(2) Any notices that Fares Al-Tayyib.com would like to send to you, either by announcing them on the site or by sending them to you via the email you provided us during the registration process, and you are assumed to have received the message after 24 hours of transmission.
All references to time in this decade are counted and interpreted according to the Gregorian calendar.
(1) The Arabic text of this agreement is the text approved for the purposes of interpreting and implementing this agreement.
(2) It is agreed that in the event of a dispute arising between the translation of the texts of this agreement from Arabic into English or any other language, what came in Arabic shall be applied.